- Slice the red onions thinly.
- Wash and slice the peppers into strips.
- Peel and thinly slice the potatoes.
- Chop the chorizo into cubes.
- Peel and crush the garlic using the garlic crusher or chop finely.
- Heat the olive oil in the frying pan
Chorizo and Manchego Tortilla
A spanish tortilla made with crispy chorizo, crunchy red pepper and soft potatoes flavoured with manchego cheese, garlic, paprika and parsley
How it's doneDirections
Place the onions, potatoes peppers and garlic
into the pan.
Cook till potatoes are soft, approx 15 mins
- Beat the eggs, add the paprika, season with salt and pepper
- Mix the ingredients
- Grate the cheese.
- Wash and finely chop the fresh parsley.
- Add the chorizo to the pan fry till crisp
- Empty the contents of the frying pan into a bowl.
- Add the eggs, cheese and parsley to the bowl
- Switch the grill on.
- Heat the frying pan add some oil.
- Add the potato mixture to the pan.
- Cook for 3 to 4 mins.
- Place under the grill cook till crisp and golden brown
- Wash mixed leaves and place in a serving bowl.
- Place a cross on the top of the cucumber then slice the cucumber to form quarters, sprinkle over the salad leaves.
- Wash the cherry tomatoes and then slice in half sprinkle over the salad leaves
Cut the tortilla into slices, serve with salad serve immediately
What you needIngredients
- large bowl
- chopping board
- large knife
- fish slice
- frying pan
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 bell pepper (red)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 potatoes
- 75 grams chorizo
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 handful fresh parsley
- 75 grams manchego cheese
- Salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cucumber
- 30 grams Salad leaves
- 50 grams cherry tomatoes